You pay one price for the year and we're adding more content all year long.
DGMG U. is loaded with videos and guides to help you grow your career in marketing.
We’ve got expert interviews with top marketing leaders and subject matter experts in areas like demand generation, product marketing, and content strategy. Plus templates for the things you need but often can’t find inside of your company like positioning, budgeting, and campaign planning.
Join today and get instant access to 60+ videos and templates, including:
- My 10 Laws of Copywriting
- How To Create A Marketing Plan For The Year
- Product Launch Playbook
- The One Thing That's More Important Than Your Headline
- Who I'd Hire With The First Three Marketing Hires
- 5 Ways To Make B2B Creative That Doesn’t Suck
- How To Land Bigger Guests For Your Podcast
- My Copywriting Cheatsheet
- The Storytelling Frameworks I Love
- My Favorite Marketing Books
- The Framework I Use For Product Launches
- A Framework For B2B SEO
- The Real Reason Why Sales & Marketing Don't Get Along
That's just a sample of the content that is already in DGMG U, and we're adding new content every month. With 60+ videos and templates in there already, there will be 100+ in there this year. But you'll see the ROI within five minutes of logging in to your account after signing up.
You will also get access to the DGMG Community with your DGMG University membership.
Join today and connect with 2,500+ B2B marketers in our private Facebook community.
There's usually 8-10 posts per day in the Facebook Community - people are asking questions, getting feedback, recommendations, advice, or just venting.
Plus I'm in there sharing tips, videos, first-hand lessons, and more (even getting ideas for myself from other members).
Join Risk Free (I Really Mean It)
And if you're still reading this and on the fence about joining, this will make you feel better: you can join risk free.
If you subscribe to DGMG U. and decide it's not worth your money, send me a note, share your feedback with me about why it wasn't worth it so I can get better, and I'll send you a refund. No worries.